Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's Hot This Summer and How it can Spill over into your Fall

This summer as I watched the latest fashion I was mesmerized by the blends of material the bright colors and how more and more people are taking beautiful risks with their fashion selection.

My favorite piece this season had to be a off the shoulder crochet type dress with bright colors my favorite being the yellow and orange.

What has been interesting and is one of my favorite looks are a pair of short shorts ( preferably khakis for me) a nice white top and the cutest wedges and accessorized perfectly with a light long scarf, and don't forget a nice pair of shades.


Scarfs were the hottest accessory this year and I see no indication that it is passing, I have seen numerous videos on how to wear them and I can appreciate how the idea has grown far pass the winter and into our summer wardrobe.

This video courtesy of Michelle Phan Youtube page


So whats hot for the fall and how will seasons past translate into hot fall fashion?
From what I have seen on the runways are soft flowing material, ready to wear sexy dress I haven't noticed a lot of color in fact I read in ELLE that white is here to stay for the fall. I plan to keep my eye on this fall's fashion and make my own statement

what are your favorite summer pieces and how will they spill into your fall wardrobe? This is a trend that won't change mixing and matching to create a new look. Take your favorite summer accessory and blend it with your new fall look... how does it look?

No comments:

Post a Comment